A BSNB Debit MasterCard® offers you 24 hour banking and purchasing options coupled with convenience and safety. By arming yourself and your designated employees with a debit card, you simplify expense tracking and reduce the need to carry cash.
How does a debit card work?
- Use your card to make purchases and have the funds automatically deducted from your checking account
- Cash withdrawals at any BSNB ATM or participating surcharge- free ATMS in Rite Aid pharmacies are free of charge.
- Cards are also accepted at millions of locations and over 900,000 ATMs worldwide
- Issue cards with no annual fee to employees
- Set daily cash withdrawals and purchase limits for each card
Why should you choose BSNB for your debit card?
- Achieve more control over your spending
- Reduce the need for petty cash and simplify expense tracking
- Write fewer checks
- Make purchases where checks are not accepted – including online merchants
- BSNB cards are chip-enabled, providing extra security when used at chip-enabled terminals
- BSNB uses SecurLOCK Communicate to provide you with real-time messages for faster fraud identification when a suspicious transaction occurs
For more information, please call Customer Service at (518) 885-6781.
To request a debit card, visit any BSNB location.
Important Phone Numbers:
To report a lost or stolen debit card during business hours, please call (518) 885-6781.
If you need to report a lost or stolen debit card during non-business hours, please call 1-800-500-1044.