Lease Security Accounts
Save time and effort. Let us do the work!
- One master account is established for the landlord, with up to 999 sub-accounts representing each tenant’s security deposit.
- The landlord controls access to the account and must authorize all withdrawals, so your security deposits remain secure.
- A monthly comprehensive statement summarizing the activity in the landlord account and detailing activity for each sub-account will be available.
- Monthly interest disbursements will be made to the sub-accounts.
- All year end 1099 tax forms for each sub-account are prepared and mailed directly to the tenants earning more than $10.00 in interest annually.
* Available for multi-tenant properties with 20 units and up. $500 minimum to open the master account. The following set-up fees apply at account opening: 20 units – 50 units ($50.00); 51 units – 100 units ($100); 101+ units ($150). There are per item processing fees of: $0.15 per check, $0.25 per deposit, $0.15 per on-us, local and foreign deposited item. Interest is compounded and credited monthly to sub-accounts. Must maintain an average daily balance of $500 to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time.
Keep your cash moving.
Keep your cash secure.
We have more.
Better U modules cover a range of key financial concepts from paying for college to planning for retirement. Take advantage of this FREE resource to improve your financial literacy at your own pace!