Webinar: Estate Planning for Business Owners
Tuesday, November 30th, 2021
6:00 - 7:00pmRegister Today!
Don’t leave your life’s work to chance!
How do I protect both my personal and business interests?
What is my succession plan?
How do I effectively create a transition plan for my business and family members?
Join us as we discuss unique issues related to estate planning for business owners and discover how to craft a plan that meets your goals and objectives. During this session you will learn about:
- Establishing goals and objectives
- Working with your professionals to put the right documents and plans into action
- Aligning your financial assets with your legal documents
- Different types of trust arrangements
- Deciding upon your agents and fiduciaries
Tara Anne Pleat, Esq.
Wilcenski & Pleat PLLC
Ann M. Sharpe
BSNB VP, Senior Trust Officer
Thomas M. McGrath
BSNB VP, Trust
About Tara Anne Pleat, ESQ.
Tara co-owns the law firm Wilcenski & Pleat PLLC. She practices in the areas of special needs estate planning and administration, traditional estate planning and administration, long-term care planning, and elder law.
|No Bank Guarantee||
Not FDIC Insured
Not a Deposit
Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
May Lose Value including Loss of Principal