Planning for your family’s future well-being often means making long-range financial decisions now. BSNB Wealth Management Solutions can help you be proactive, offering the level of support that best serves your situation.
What is a trusteeship*?
When you establish a trust, or trusteeship, you are creating an arrangement whereby BSNB will hold assets on behalf of your designated beneficiaries. In some cases, a trust may be established to help transition assets to your heirs. Trusts may also be created to manage and preserve your assets in the event you become incapacitated and can no longer manage your financial affairs on your own.
What is a trustee?
Naming a trustee is an important decision. Over the years, many families have relied on BSNB to fulfill this role, recognizing that administering a trust may be time-consuming and require special knowledge and expertise. As trustee, BSNB may provide many services, including:
- Providing investment management for your family after death or incapacity
- Helping support an elderly or disabled relative through services like bill paying
- Keeping detailed records and providing a statement of account for trust assets
- Ensuring preparation and filing of tax and legal reporting
What are the benefits of a trusteeship?
- Depending on the type of trusteeship you create, your assets may not go through the process of probate which provides confidentiality regarding your financial affairs and the terms of your will.
- A trustee can make impartial decisions when managing and protecting your assets.
- A trusteeship can assist family members with administrative and technical duties while carrying out your wishes.
Whether you are looking for a trustee, successor trustee, or executor, we are committed to guiding you and working closely with your other advisors on an appropriate solution to meet your unique needs. We are experienced trust and estate administrators that will help manage your financial legacy sensitively and professionally from one generation to the next.*
|No Bank Guarantee||
Not FDIC Insured
Not a Deposit
Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
May Lose Value including Loss of Principal