Managing pensions and 401(k) plans can be an arduous task for any business, but especially for small businesses. BSNB Wealth Management Solutions works with you to provide retirement plans for your organization. Our knowledgeable team is available to meet with your employees about their financial objectives and assist you in offering a critical employee benefit.
What is a 401(k)?
A 401(k) is a retirement savings plan where the individual controls the investment portfolio. It may be one of the largest assets you and your employees have. BSNB can help by:
- Building a comprehensive mutual fund lineup using the best funds available on the market.
- Consistently monitoring funds to ensure performance and cost stay within set parameters.
- Meeting with employees to ensure they can make educated decisions about their future retirement.
- Decreasing the risk exposure of your business by being a 3(38) fiduciary protector.
- Being competitively priced to increase retirement savings and decrease costs to the business and employees.
- Partnering with a third party administrator to ensure that all filings, testing and valuation are done accurately.
What is a Pension?
A pension is a retirement savings plan where the company controls the investment portfolio.
Managing your company pension while either active or frozen can be a daunting task for any company, regardless of size. BSNB can help by:
- Effectively managing the plan assets using recommended allocation models.
- Lowering management cost by using low-cost Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s).
- Educating employees about their pension payout options and benefits paperwork.
- Partnering with a third party administrator for actuarial valuation, filings, and benefit packets.
Every decision a business owner makes is an important one, however none may have as far reaching effects as your retirement plan. The decisions you make about your plan can affect your business, your employees and your bottom line. Call us for a complimentary consultation and price comparison.*
|No Bank Guarantee||
Not FDIC Insured
Not a Deposit
Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
May Lose Value including Loss of Principal