Ballston Spa National Bank is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and collaborative culture in workforce and employment practices as well as procurement and business practices. To further this goal, BSNB supports Supplier Diversity in regard to suppliers or products as we seek to obtain the best value for each expense.
BSNB evaluates its vendors on several factors including:
- Experience in implementing and supporting the proposed activity, possibly to include requiring a written proposal;
- Audited financial statements of the third party and its significant principals (the analysis should normally be as comprehensive as the Bank would undertake if extending credit to the party);
- Internal controls environment and audit coverage (SSAE-16);
- Business resumption, continuity, recovery, and contingency plans;
- Insurance coverage, where appropriate.
To qualify as a Diverse Supplier, you must be a company that is at least 51% owned, operated, and controlled by U.S. citizens who are:
- Black American
- Hispanic American
- Native American
- Asian American
Your business must be registered on the following site:
Clicking here to register your Supplier Profile with BSNB. By registering here, you will be making your certification known to BSNB as we have procurement opportunities arise. Please note that registering with BSNB does not guarantee you will be contacted, even if an opportunity should arise in your area of business.
We have more.
Better U modules cover a range of key financial concepts from paying for college to planning for retirement. Take advantage of this FREE resource to improve your financial literacy at your own pace!