At BSNB Financial Services, we analyze your investment portfolio and help to guide you in reaching your financial goals. Financial security is created in such a variety of ways that many people lose track of where they stand and where they're going. Many investors planning for retirement underestimate their resources or fail to make full use of them. Oftentimes opportunities remain unexplored, and risks may go unrecognized. Our financial representatives, with their finger on the pulse of current market conditions, encourage periodic portfolio reviews to make sure your investment horizon is staying on course.
Financial planning assistance is an integral part of the priority we place on helping families derive all possible benefit from their financial resources. Among the questions that might come up in an initial consultation are:
- Are you satisfied with your financial preparations for retirement? How comfortable are you with where your investments are now, and where you’d like them to be?
- Does your investment portfolio suitability balance income, growth opportunities and risk?
- Do you own special assets, such as a closely held business or investment real estate, that require special estate planning measures?
- Does your long-range plan take advantage of opportunities to reduce the impact of state and/or federal estate taxes?
* Withdrawals from annuities before age 59 1/2 may be subject to a 10% penalty by the IRS. Variable annuities and mutual funds are sold by prospectus, which contain important information about fees and expenses. You may obtain a prospectus for a variable annuity or mutual fund from your investment representative. Always read the prospectus before you invest.
** Securities are offered through Essex National Securities, LLC (ENSI), member FINRA•SIPC. Insurance products are offered through Essex National Insurance Agency, Inc. Neither are affiliated with Ballston Spa National Bank.
|Not FDIC Insured||No Bank Guarantee||Not a Deposit||May Go Down In Value|
|Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency|