In an effort to reduce our carbon footprint, we offer shareholders the ability to have direct deposit of their dividends and electronic delivery of shareholder communications. To choose these options, please complete, then print, the following authorization and send it to us at the address indicated on the bottom of the form: Shareholder Electronic Delivery Request.
To remain competitive, BSNB has adapted to the changing needs of customers as well as the changing nature of the banking industry. However, as we change and grow, we continue to place emphasis on the following:
- BSNB offers a wide range of products and services to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- High-quality, personal customer service is offered at all levels of the organization.
- Highly experienced staff differentiates us from our competition. Acquiring and retaining knowledgeable, friendly, dedicated and responsive employees is vital to providing high-quality service.
- Utilizing improved technology to complement personal service gives our customers the choice to bank their way.
- BSNB is committed to providing funding and volunteer support to the organizations that enrich the quality of life within our communities.
Ballston Spa National Bank is a subsidiary of Ballston Spa Bancorp, Inc. Stock in Ballston Spa Bancorp, Inc. is traded under bspa.ob. Please note that these reports are provided in Adobe Acrobat format and require Acrobat Reader to view them. If you do not have a current version of this software, you can obtain it from the Adobe website.
Please click on a year to view reports.